From season to season, the pleated skirt takes the win. Cool for spring and perfectly polished for fall/winter, it’s a stunner that can easily get you through the year looking fab.
Pleats come in a variety of forms, but the midi skirt is by far my favorite. It has a super high fashion feel to it and can be styled so many different ways – dressed up, dressed down, classic, funky, you name it!
For those looking to get more wear out of this beautiful wardrobe staple, here are 10 different ways to wear your pleated mini skirt.
- CASUAL CHIC – Add a plain tee, a statement necklace and a hip handbag.
- PREPPY – Wear it with a tucked in sweater and a thin belt.
- COOL CHICK – Toss on a graphic tee, a cropped leather jacket and ankle booties.
- FOR VACATION – Add a loose tank and strappy flats.
- PROFESSIONAL – Pull out the go-to blazer and pumps.
- LAYERED – Keep your legs covered with a pair of tights, a collared shirt and Oxford shoes.
- COZY – Wear with a turtleneck (tucked in) or a short cardigan.
- DAYTIME – Grab that versatile chambray shirt (tucked or untucked) and simple flats.
- FLIRTY – Toss on a plain tee, the denim vest from spring and fun jewelry.
- BOHO – Keep it simple with a tank top, a floppy hat and fab flats.
If you don’t already have one of the “skirts of the season” I highly recommend picking one up a.s.a.p.! They’re flying off the shelves at Tanger.
Shop now through Nov. 13th and use your TangerStyle Holiday coupons for an extra 20% OFF a single item at participating stores. If you received a TangerStyle Magazine or Shopping Pass in the mail, pay close attention. There’s a special treat in there for you!
If Tanger’s trends didn’t grace your mailbox, don’t fret, you can download your shopping pass here. Hurry, shop early this year!
Now, guess where I’m headed… 🙂