Happy Thanksgiving week, everyone! Do you know what else this week is?
Tanger’s Moonlight Madness & After Thanksgiving Sale!!
We’ve got quite the week ahead, ladies & gents.
With that being said, I’m sure you all know how crazy shopping on Black Friday can be. To make things a little less hectic, I’m sharing the ins and outs for saving and shopping SMART at Tanger.
#TangerTip: Some stores open Thanksgiving evening at 6PM and stay open ALL NIGHT, with extended shopping hours all weekend. Be sure and check your Tanger location for more details on store hours.
- Make a List – Know who you’re buying for and have them in mind ahead of time. I’ve planned out WHO I’m shopping for and matched which STORES I’ll be visiting for each person on my list. I’ll give myself an A+ for organization :-).
- Create a Game Plan – Visit TangerOutlets.com or pick up a store directory to map out your shopping trip. I visited tangeroutlets.com and added a little note by each store on my list. From past experience, this is the most time efficient!
- Download the App – Download the Tanger app HERE for deals delivered straight to your phone. This app is amazing, I love knowing I’m not missing any sales!
- Bring a Friend – Teamwork can help you score the best deals. Plus, shopping with friends is more fun! My sister and I are READY! Plus, going in on presents with her for the rest of the fam is a great way to save money.
- Dress Appropriately – Plan to shop ‘til you drop in comfy shoes and cozy layers. This one is SO important, I’m not about to call it quits because of my feet or the fact that I’m a little chilly.
Follow these shopping tips and it’ll be smooth sailing on Black Friday.
I just can’t wait to see all of your Tanger finds and super savings from Moonlight Madness sales! Be sure to share them with me by using #TangerSaver or #TangerOnADime on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.