Whether you’re a stay-at-home or working mom, convenience is an absolute staple of #MomLife.
We juggle so much as on-the-go moms that shopping is sometimes a chore on our mile-long to do lists, and those leisurely strolls, window shopping while sipping a latte are long gone.
And online shopping is not always our best friend when it comes to fashion. Don’t get me wrong, I love Amazon as much as any mom and online grocery ordering with free pick-up is a game changer, but when it comes to my closet it’s personal.
With the ultimate list of amenities to ensure a great shopping experience at any of the 43 locations, Tanger shopping was made for moms. I’m 99.8% sure of this.
Let me just make a laundry list of the Tanger pros for you. (You’ll like this type of laundry, promise!)
- Over 100 of your favorite brands in one convenient location
- Restaurants and dining areas throughout the center
- Stroller rentals so you have more room in your car for all your shopping bags
- Playgrounds and designated areas for the littles when they need to burn off some energy and so you can plan your next set of stores to shop
- Family lounges for quick, easy and comfortable breaks
- Shopper Services for anything else that you may need to pick up like your coupon book for extra savings
- Personal Shopper Service for days when you really need to get in/out quickly
Not only can you shop for your entire family in one place but you can find everything you need at 40-70% OFF retail to keep your budget in check. And, if you do happen to see your recent must-have purchase lower somewhere else, there’s always the Best Price Promise.
Did I mention that Tanger was made for moms? I did? Good!
Now, treat yourself to that latte and a Tanger shopping trip.