Binders, pens, and the latest trends!
Looking put together for class always makes me focus more. I find myself taking more notes, asking more questions, and really digesting the material; you’ll come to find this is the #1 way to succeed in college! When I’m running out the door before my 8AM, a late night class, or anything in between, my goal is to be comfy and stylish. Here are my tips for a comfy and casual class look!
My go-to pieces for an everyday class look are:
1. Casual tee. I always love a good basic tee that’s feminine and soft! I love buying basics, because they’re so easy to throw on before class. The ruffles on this top give an extra pop of detail!
2. Denim. A pair of great fitting jeans goes a long way! Wearing jeans to class is always a great solution to running multiple places or having things to go and do in one day. I love wearing distressed denim to relax a look.
3. Sneaks. Campus can be quite the hike! Give your feet a break and put on some cute kicks. Just sporty enough, but not full blown gym shoes is the perfect balance for class. I’m obsessed with the gray accent on these white sneaks—they really spice up this basic sneaker!
4. Tote. Big and neutral are key here! I love being able to throw absolutely everything into a huge tote bag and go to class. Lunch, water bottle, change of clothes for the gym? No problem! I love how thick the straps are on this tote—so comfortable to carry no matter how packed.
5. Easy jewels. Pull it all together with a long necklace! This is also a great way to add more personality and a pop of color. I adore the tassel detailing on this cute long necklace!
6. Coffee… please. It might as well be included as one of my go-to pieces! Always in hand.
Starting off class for the semester can be stressful, but dressing for it doesn’t have to be. Start the semester off right by acing your class outfits with these tips! Tag me @TangerOutlets with #StudentLife to show off your class ready looks! Questions or comments? Ask away below!