Sweaters, cardigans, vests, repeat! You’ve gotten into the swing of dressing for the winter weather and every outfit is starting to feel familiar. Cardigans are my favorite winter piece for having fresh winter outfits throughout the season.
Here are 5 of my favorite ways to style cardigans from Tanger!
1. With a Basic Tee: Cardigans are easier than ever when paired with a basic tee. You have plenty of leeway to layer up with a cargo jacket, peacoat, or scarf! Whatever you choose to pile on you’ll have a solid base with this tee + cardigan combo.
2. With a Long Sleeve Blouse: When winter starts taking over I like to layer a long sleeve blouse under my chunkiest cardigan for a cozy look!
Tanger Tip: Hold onto the sleeves of your blouse while putting on your cardigan and cuff the sleeves up once over the cardigan for your picture perfect outfit.
3. With Leggings and An Athletic Pullover: This is my go-to look for class in the winter! Nothing beats a pullover plus a warm cardigan and leggings for a comfy athleisure look for class. Super easy for the college girl on the go… aka all of us. Am I right?!
4. Belted With a Scarf: Looking frumpy is definitely something we all want to avoid wearing winter layers! The easiest solution is to belt your cardigan. That way you get all the warmth and coziness of the cardigan and flattering effect from the belt. I pop a scarf on to round out the look!
5. With a Sweater: Name something cozier than a cardigan piled on over a sweater—I’ll wait! If the winter weather isn’t letting up I always reach for a chunky cardigan to throw on over my sweater. Nothing beats this combo for added warmth!
Winter came fast this year and it’s not slowing down anytime soon! Pile on a cardigan with your everyday look in these 5 versatile ways for warmth and style.
Tag me in your favorite cardigan look @TangerOutlets #StudentLife.
Can’t wait to see how cozy y’all look! Stay warm!