The great thing about neutrals is that they never go out of style! This color palette has evolved a lot over the last 5 years from whites and ivories to shades of gray and even soft pinks.
Pieces that fall within the neutral palette can last for years! They’re the most versatile items you’ll ever own and you’re sure to get your monies worth.
Speaking of… Get your 25% OFF coupons HERE before you shop and make sure to bring your friends! There’s plenty of savings to go around, but TangerStyle savings only last through April 15.
Here are our top fun and feminine neutral picks for spring!
1. A bright trench (we’re loving shades of soft pink) and a wrap scarf from Express Factory Outlet are both perfect for adding a pop of neutral color to your spring look. Feel the confidence when dressing up your spring essentials with polished pops of color.
Express Factory Outlet | Slubby Stripe Lurex Loop Scarf
2. The trendy sneaker is a big style hit again this spring. Look for a pair with texture or dimension for added interest. The shoe game at Cole Haan Outlet this spring is on point!
Cole Haan Outlet | Women’s Grandpro Tennis Floral
3. Feminine blouses or “shells” as the fashionistas like to call them are always in style at staple stores like Lane Bryant Outlet and J.Crew Factory. They’re great for layering with work attire or adding a soft touch to a pair of distressed jeans.
4. Neutrals don’t have to be boring. Rock an all white look with this fun flamingo clutch from Express Factory Outlet to really make a playful statement! Don’t be afraid to add extra pattern and playful elements into your outfit. You can keep it neutral, but still bring in unexpected patterns for added dimension.
Express Factory Outlet | Flamingo Pouch
5. Every woman needs a nude heel in her closet (or in her car for emergencies). We’re seeing a lot of block heels and ankle straps again this year.
Express Factory Outlet | Cutout Heel
6. Now this is a classic seasonal outfit! A white dress (you can never have too many), a denim shirt (either worn or tied around the waist) and a long gold necklace. It’s simple and chic!
Express Factory Outlet | White Elastic Waist Dress
Lee | Wrangler Outlet | Menswear Denim Shirt
LOFT Outlet | Gold Pendant Necklace
7. There’s no spring wardrobe without a few classic denim pieces from Calvin Klein. Always on-trend and on sale. Here are the top washes of the season, perfect for pairing your neutral tees and blouses.
8. And last but not least, look for metallics. They’ve worked their way into the neutral palette, as they’re easy to match but add a little extra excitement. These metallic flip flops will definitely get their wear in the warmer months!
Express Factory Outlet | Metallic Flip Flops
Shop Tanger now through April 15 and experience the savings on beautiful basics perfect for creating fresh and flirty looks.
Needing tips on how to style your neutral finds from Tanger? Comment below and we’ll help you out.
Happy shopping (and even happier saving)!