We’ve covered apartment hunting and now it’s time for an apartment decor revamp! Spring is here and it’s time to step up your furniture game. There’s nothing like new pieces for your apartment to really make it feel like your own!
Here are our top fun and feminine neutral picks for spring!
1. Pretty Pillows I love that you can pair these neutral beauties together for a chic cohesive look!
2. Magical Mirrors Putting a mirror in a narrow or small room can make it feel a lot larger!
3. Cuddly Blankets + Storage I can never pass up a comfy throw fit for Netflix binge sessions.
4. Rustic Storage This ladder is a fun visual feature and can also store items like throws and more.
5. Luxe Lighting This piece is going to be perfect right by my bed. It swings in both directions so you can position it wherever you need the light most.
West Elm Outlet | Gold Wall Light | $124.97
6. Casual Comforter This piece is going to be perfect right by my bed. It swings in both directions so you can position it wherever you need the light most.
West Elm Outlet | Printed Comforter | $149.00
7. Stylish Stool This fun stool is such a cool statement piece for any space!
West Elm Outlet | Faux Fur Stool | $279.97
8. Sophisticated Side Tables Let’s talk about these awesome side tables…could they be any more fab?
Shopping for new apartment pieces is so much fun! The best part about Tanger is that I can find quality furniture for my apartment without breaking the bank. I know I’m going to have these pieces for years to come!
Be sure to grab your TangerStyle coupons for an additional 25% OFF your purchase.
Tag me in your spring apartment revamp @TangerOutlets #StudentLife.