Feel at ease when it comes to shopping for him and stock up on his favorite fall staples. Classic button downs, cable knit sweaters and a durable utility jacket are always a win for the season—dress them up or down for any occasion. Look to warm and neutral styles for a simple yet sophisticated look.
Brighten Up His Closet on a Budget
1. We can’t say it enough: fall means layers! Grab your man this VINEYARD VINES Blue Blazer Jersey 1/4 Zip to throw on over his favorite new button downs you already snagged for him, like this HURLEY Frothy Woven Shirt.
2. They say you should match your belt and shoes, so we’ve done the dirty work and found a perfect pair! Try these COLE HAAN OUTLET ZEROGRAND Rugged Oxfords with this LUCKY BRAND OUTLET Men’s Belt. Your man will be impressed with your keen eye for color coordinating!
3. Nothing like a few classic pieces to refresh his wardrobe. We highly recommend bringing home a pair or two of HAGGAR’s Khaki Whale Corduroys to match his new VINEYARD VINES Coastline Whale Solid Oxford Shirt.
4. No outfit is complete without a good looking tie, or at least that’s how we look at it! Make sure you find him a few new ties to start the season right. We’re loving both this EXPRESS FACTORY OUTLET Plaid Tie and the Polka Dot Tie.
Rugged and Reasonable
1. Time to buy him a new jacket? Good news, this LUCKY BRAND OUTLET Green Utility Jacket is very on trend but remains classic. Of course, he’ll need a new button down to wear underneath, our favorite is this LEE|WRANGLER OUTLET Long Sleeve Plaid Woven Shirt. Need extra warmth? Supply him with a few JOCKEY Sweatshirt Tunics to wear under it all.
2. A classic pair of SPERRY shoes goes a long way. These Burgundy/Navy Leeward 2-Eye Cross Lace will last him through the entire season, plus some!