Warmth and comfort: two words we always love! If your man spends a lot of time outside during the holidays, you definitely want to get him all bundled up in fun and functional holiday layers. Make sure he feels cozy as he braves the elements this season with some of these style tips!
The savings at Tanger Outlets will have you feeling all sorts of warm and fuzzy inside! From now until November 18th get an additional 20% OFF already great deals by accessing your TangerStyle coupons.
Fun in Flannel
1. We all know what chilly temps mean: it’s flannel season! He can layer them under a sweater or his favorite winter coat. Either way, flannels are a great way to keep warm and look great. Get any of these three flannels from HAGGAR OUTLET STORE.
2. Buffalo check is our FAVORITE holiday pattern, especially for men. Help him look a little less fall and a little more festive in this buffalo check flannel from HAGGAR OUTLET STORE.
Happy Holiday Feet
1. Hiking is better with the right pair of shoes! These brown leather hiking boots from TIMBERLAND FACTORY STORE are a classic look for any mountain man.
2. Is he looking for something a little more trendy to toss on the next time he heads to the mountain? Have him rock these black leather boots from BASS FACTORY OUTLET when he wants to switch things up a bit!
3. He can’t rely solely on his boots to keep his feet warm! He’ll need some warm camping socks, like these from BASS FACTORY OUTLET to keep his toes extra cozy. Added bonus: they make the perfect stocking stuffer, too!
Browns & Leather
1. This distressed leather backpack from WILSONS LEATHER is the perfect stylish and functional look for him. Whether he makes it part of his everyday attire or he only rocks it on the most special occasions, it’s sure to be his new fave!
2. Add mountain flair to any look with these driver hats from HAGGAR OUTLET STORE. It will be a gift that he will want to wear this season and beyond!
3. We love vintage, and he will too! This WILSONS LEATHER vintage bomber jacket will keep him extra toasty and looking great whenever he heads outside.