Cue the fireworks and break out the red, white and blue! From backyard BBQs to a day on the lake, we hope your July 4th holiday weekend plans include lots of fun celebrations — and the perfect wardrobe. Here’s what you should be wearing based on your weekend plans.
Park Picnic + Fireworks
Grab your picnic basket, lay out your blanket and get ready to watch the fireworks. This is a classic Independence Day outing and one the whole family will love. Dress in something comfy and oh so cute for the evening’s events.
1. Start with a blue and white striped midi dress from J.Crew Factory — perfect for every photo op.
2. Pair your sundress with the perfect espadrilles, like these red and white striped ones from Saks OFF 5TH.
3. You’ll need a purse that matches the mood. We’re loving all things wicker this season. Find this simple, chic purse at Banana Republic Factory.
4. Tie the whole look together with a pair of LOFT Outlet earrings.
A Day on the Lake
Fire up the boat and put on your best bathing suit! A lake day is the perfect way to celebrate the Fourth this year. Soak up the sunshine in these Independence Day-inspired #TangerFinds.
1. A cute suit is the base layer of this look. Find this blue beauty at H&M.
2. Pop this coverup dress from Abercrombie & Fitch on whenever you’re out of the water for an effortlessly chic look.
3. A straw hat is the finishing touch this look needs! You can find this one at Banana Republic Factory.
4. Since you’ll be spending some extra time in the sun, you’ll need a pair of sunglasses. These Tory Burch sunnies from Sunglass Hut will elevate any lake day look.
If you’re looking for a low-key way to ring in the holiday weekend, a backyard BBQ with friends and family is just the way to do it. You’ll love spending quality time with the people you love. Casual attire is the name of the game!
1. A classic Old Navy Outlet graphic tee is a BBQ staple piece.
2. Pair your tee with Levi’s Outlet denim. We’re loving the slight fray on these.
3. Add a pop of color with these Tory Burch sandals.
4. Headscarves are in this season. This bandana-style scarf from Gap Factory will bring your whole look together.
Tanger Shopping Spree + Block Party
Shop and save all weekend long at Tanger’s Weekend Savings Event. Your favorite brands are offering even more deals on the styles you love. Show up in style and shop till you drop. While you’re here, be sure to check out our block parties. You and the whole family can enjoy games, entertainment and refreshments!
1. We’re loving this red dress from Abercrombie & Fitch — it’s so comfy and so cute! Perfect for a day of shopping.
2. Comfort is key if you’re going to be hitting every store on your list. These Converse sneakers are just what your outfit needs.
3. Keep your arms free for all your shopping bags. This trendy backpack from Rag & Bone will become your favorite for the seasons to come.
4. Star-spangled style comes together with these Francesca’s earrings.
No matter what your weekend plans are, dress in your red, white and blue best. Be sure to browse deals before you shop these styles at your favorite brands. Happy Fourth of July!